Find us whenever you like. Free-set your pre-set!
Put Free on Three – on your car radio; and at home on your DAB radio – and FM radio too - if it’s a posh one with buttons.
Here are ten reasons to remember to put Free on Three:
- It rhymes and that’s always fun
- The button is closer than #1 to your steering wheel
- There are three sides to a triangle and triangles are cooler than squares
- It’s the second prime number. That’s important, according to maths teachers
- It’s associated with cute animals like HumFree, 3 little pigs, 3 Bears and 3 blind mice
- It’s fun to say Free on Three, over and over, try it
- Another word for Three is Trio and they tasted great, whatever happened to them?
- It’s the best number that comes between 2 and 4 we’ve got
- There are three lions on the England football shirts
- Three is the magic number, apparently
Our Street Stars suggested we should reward you if we find you’ve put Free on Three. We appear to have agreed to that; so watch out for them.