Do your kids LOVE Justin Bieber? If so, they’ve probably told you that he’s at the NIA in Birmingham on the 27th and 28th of Feb 1,000 times.
Tickets have been impossible to get any right? No one wants to be the parent who didn’t get their kids the Bieber tickets…well how would you like to be the parent who not only gets the tickets BUT gets a meet and greet with Justin himself!
All you have to is play ‘Spot The Bieber’ to be in with a chance of winning all thanks to Hursty & Helen
Spot the Bieber – to win a pair of tickets
Hursty went to Sixways this weekend to watch England against France U20’s and swears that he saw Justin in the crowd…he took a picture and all you have to do is work out where Bieber is sitting!
Tell us which square you think he’s in and if you’re the lucky person selected from all the right answers, you’ll win a pair of tickets to meet and see Justin at the gig on Wednesday 27th Feb.
And you’ll be the BEST parent in the world ever!
- Open from 8am on Monday 25th Feb to 10am Tuesday 26th. Winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and be notified that day. Their details will be taken and passed on so the meet and greet can be arranged.
- At least one winner must be over 18 years of age
- You must arrange your own transport there and back
- Free Radio will not be responsible if you miss the meet and greet or concert due arriving late.
- Free radio reserves the right to substitute the prize